Group Outings @ The Rink
Skating is a wonderful way to enjoy the outdoors during a lovely New England winter. Bring your corporate or school group, or just a bunch of friends, to enjoy a few hours away from the hustle and bustle. The rink is located in a beautifully landscaped plaza with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.
General & Corporate Groups, Parties, Etc.
For general group skating during our regular hours, no reservations are required, but we'd love to talk to you about it! Give us a call at the number below. We can accept groups of up to 80 during regular skating hours. The rink is also available for private functions. Catering is available for any group during both private functions and public skating.
*To streamline your group's payment, advance sales are available. We offer prepayment for both admission and skate rentals.
Cambridge K-12 Schools
For groups from k-12 schools in Cambridge, we offer free use of the rink and free skate rentals to groups of 30 skaters or less, with advance reservations. If your group exceeds 30 skaters, the additional skaters will be charged full price. The rink is available for free, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 1:00pm-3:00pm.
Other K-12 Schools
For groups from K-12 schools outside Cambridge, we offer 50% off admission and rentals for 30 skaters or less, with advance reservations. If your group exceeds 30 skaters, the additional skater will be charged full price. The rink is available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm-3:00 pm. Please be advised preference in scheduling is given to Cambridge Schools; if a time slot is still available two weeks before the desired event date, a non-Cambridge school group may reserve that slot.
After-School, Scout, and Boys' & Girls' Club Groups
For after-school programs, scouts, and boys' & girls' clubs, we offer 50% off admission and rentals for 30 skaters or less, with advance reservations. If your group exceeds 30 skaters, the additional skaters will be charged full price. The rink is available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 3:30pm to 5:00pm for these groups. This program is very popular, so reserve your spot now!
Please call or e-mail with questions. Reservations for discounted group rates are required in advance. Groups arriving without a confirmed reservation will not receive any discounts.
- Cambridge school groups receive first chance to reserve time slots; if a time slot is still available two weeks before the desired event date, a non-Cambridge school group may reserve that slot.
- After-school, scout, and club groups are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No discounts are available on weekends, holidays, or during school vacations.
- In the event the rink will be closed due to inclement weather or other unforeseeable causes, the rink manager will cancel scheduled events at least three hours before the event start time.
- During public skating, no sticks, nets, or pucks are allowed on the ice.
- Skating carries inherent risks, including falls and collisions which can result in injury or death
- ll group participants must be made aware of these risks and accept them.