The KSA is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are looking to hire a new Senior Manager of Programming, Senior Manager of Marketing, Manager of Member Experience, and a part-time Operations Manager please see below for the job description and contact information.
The Kendall Square Association (KSA) is a next-generation community platform that connects, advocates for, and advances the goals of the world’s leading innovation ecosystem.
The KSA seeks an organized, and self-motivated individual to ensure that KSA operations are executed flawlessly. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented project manager who is constantly seeking to optimize the process and is committed to delivering excellent customer service. This is a part-time flexible position designed for an operational expert that wants autonomy over their schedule.
The KSA is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
Financial Administration (50%)
- Work with the bookkeeper to generate invoices for KSA services.
- With a focus on customer service, spearheading the collections efforts for all accounts receivable while regularly reporting on progress to VP of Strategy and Operations.
- Work closely with the bookkeeper to manage accounts payable including team expenses and reimbursements.
- Receive and deposit all payments while maintaining digital and hard copy files.
Executive Administration (25%)
- Manage KSA president’s schedule including inbound and outbound requests.
- Support in Board administration including tracking attendance and terms, scheduling meetings, taking notes, drafting minutes.
Office Operations (25%)
- Manage KSA office operations including:
- ordering supplies as needed
- managing vendors like water delivery and cleaning service
- receiving and reviewing mail
- Lead technical administration of digital tools like Zoom, Google suite etc., including creating and managing accounts.
- Manage and maintain KSA operations manual updating information and procedures as necessary.
- Proven success in a detail driven, administrative role
- Excellent writer with impeccable grammar
- A deep appreciation for a well made spreadsheet
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Accountable to expectations and deadlines
- Organized, self-motivated and able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with a sense of humor
Flexible Part-time (15-20 hours/week); $20-25 hourly wage (depending on experience). Preference for someone who can work 4-5 days a week. This position is geographically flexible and open to someone working remotely.
This position reports to VP of Strategy and Operations, Alana Westwater. If interested, please email email@example.com, with one PDF document (no more than 6 pages) that includes:
- Cover letter
This job description was posted on November 30, 2020. The ideal start date for this position is on or before January 15, 2021.