Volunteer in Cambridge: Find Your Mission *Online*
How it works:
- Brief intro + orientation: CVC Director Laurie Rothstein will briefly present on how to “find your mission” and contribute value as a regular volunteer.
- Breakout rooms (15 mins) — each with 3 nonprofit/agency reps: Next, choose which nonprofits to get to know more closely. In each breakout session, the reps will briefly present, followed by Q&A.
- Laurie-as-volunteer-concierge: During the entire session, Laurie will be in your Zoom’s “home” to give you any individualized guidance you’d like on finding the right match. (Nobody knows Cambridge’s nonprofit landscape and its volunteering needs like Laurie, so you’re in great hands.)
Which nonprofits/agencies will be there:
- The event will feature 20 agencies that are actively looking to recruit regular volunteers.
- Their volunteer managers will be in the breakout rooms, eager to talk to you and answer your questions.
- Full list revealed next week!