Drumlin Farm Harvest Dinner
Need to Know
This is a reservation for the Drumlin Farm Harvest Dinner at Vincent’s in Cambridge. We will charge you on site $75 per person for dinner and $60 per person for drink pairings. If you’d prefer to skip the drink pairings and order â la carte from the beverage menu, that’s fine too. All checks are subject to local sales tax and a 20% service fee. Discounted parking at the Kendall Cinema garage! Call us at the restaurant during business hours at 617 314 7297 with any questions!
This Drumlin Farm dinner will feature best of the season vegetables along with our ethically and sustainably sourced proteins. Wine, cider, and cocktail pairings are also available! What to expect: – Seven courses of delicious food featuring and inspired by the New England Fall harvest and ethically and sustainably sourced proteins (pescatarian and vegetarian options available) – Optional beverage pairings featuring New England wine, cider, and spirits.
- Fromage de Tête – crostini, pickle, apple butter
- Gilfeather Turnip Chowder – mussels, octopus, turnip, potato, celery root
- Kale & Fall Greens – smoked apple vinaigrette, warm crouton, veggies, hard cheese
- Spice-Roasted Sweet Potato Dandies – brown butter, bacon
- Candy Roaster Squash Caramelle – beurre monte, koginut, crunchy pesto, chile oil
- Duck Two Ways – pan roasted breast, double smoked duck sausage, melty leeks & crunchy greens, roasted potatoes, gravy
- Pumpkin & Parsnip coffee cake