Volpe Equity Workshop #5: Employment
Please join us as we continue the conversation about how to create an equitable and inclusive Volpe redevelopment. At this workshop, we will discuss how best to develop programs, frameworks, and environments that create job opportunities for residents. Panelists include local hiring professionals and employment advocates.
Opening Remarks: Kendall Square Association President C.A. Webb
- Biogen: Gisselle Perez, Head of Workforce Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- CRLS: Sara Reese-Monestime, Career Counselor
- City of Cambridge: Allyson Allen, Adult Employment Director
- Just-A-Start: Miriam Ortiz, Director of Education and Training
- MIT Job Connector: Hector Acevedo and Junardy Jean-Charles, Program Administrators
- My Brother’s Keeper: Ty Bellitti, Vice President
Facilitator: Roosevelt Smith, Volpe Equity and Inclusion Consultant
Learn more about Volpe here.
March 17, 2021 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm