Blockchain: Disruptive Technology
This course will teach professionals from diverse sectors about the fundamentals of Blockchain technology and its practical applications. The goal is not only to understand how this technology works, but also to learn how to apply it for maximum benefit in digital transformation projects.
– Understand the historical, technological, and commercial forces that have led to the emergence of Blockchain.
– Analyze Blockchain’s impact across industries, and of course, in your own business.
– Master the fundamentals of Blockchain technology, including distributed ledgers, blocks, chains, encryption, PKIs (public and private key infrastructure), hashing, and consensus mechanisms: proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS).
– Learn about the Blockchain Ethereum network, its many customers, and its potential implementations and applications.
– Become familiar with the growing range of Blockchain applications, including bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, intelligent contracts, and digital signatures.
– Study cryptocurrency in-depth, its strengths and weaknesses in the digital 21st century, and how it will revolutionize e-commerce, finance, and even legislation in many countries.
– Become aware of the deficiencies of previous web platforms with respect to accessibility, monopolies, privacy, censorship, transparency, and integrity, and how Blockchain promises to resolve these issues.
– Become catalysts for Blockchain technology in their organizations.