Commercial Real Estate Development
Assess the critical elements of the real estate development process from start to finish through the lens of an investor. In this accelerated three-day course, you’ll join a wide range of global professionals from the real estate, banking, finance/investment, and insurance industries to master frameworks for assessing, managing, and pricing risk in real estate development—and acquire proven strategies for determining whether to move forward with a project.
– Identify the components of the real estate development process from the perspective of the investor
– Evaluate the critical elements of a real estate development in deciding to go forward or not
– Identify risk factors and ways to manage and price risk
– Analyze the financial feasibility of a real estate project
– Through team exercises, attendees will leave with a solid understanding of and be more confident in negotiating, the terms of a Joint Venture (LLC) Agreement and a Construction Loan Agreement
Use promo code KSA10 for a 10% discount on this course.
DateJune 14, 2021 – June 29, 2021