Crisis Management & Business Resiliency
Preparing for a crisis is not a luxury; it is a necessity. The COVID-19 pandemic has proven this. You know the odds are high that your company will suffer, or has experienced, a disaster or crisis. You cannot say you weren’t ready; today’s extreme public and government scrutiny demand that you should have been prepared. MIT’s Crisis Management & Business Resiliency course will help prepare you for the inevitable.
– Presentations by and discussions with industry and government leaders/subject matter experts
– Current status of issues that affect you and your organization
– Online interactions with peers from academia, industry, and government
– Lessons learned from multiple case studies
– Course manual e-files
– Various templates for your immediate use
– Current articles by industry authors
– MIT Professional Education Certificate of Completion
– Upon completion, course graduates will be eligible to enroll in the MIT Professional Education Advanced Business Resiliency course.
Use promo code KSA10 for a 10% discount on this course.
DateJuly 19, 2021 12:00 pm – July 29, 2021 5:00 pm