Digital Transformation: From AI to IoT to Cloud, Blockchain, and Cybersecurity
This online program takes you through the fundamentals of digital technologies that are transforming our world today. Led by MIT faculty at the forefront of data science, participants will learn the history and application of the five most transformative technologies: blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and cybersecurity, in order to stay on top of rapid—and sometimes radical—change, position your organization to take advantage of these new technologies, and track and combat new and sophistical security threats.
– User the MetaMask plugin to conduct transactions with Ether, a cryptocurrency
– Deploy a simple contract to the Etherium blockchain
– Create a repository in GitHub, a platform for managing software development
– Create your own webpage on a custom domain and set up the Cloud server
– Demonstration of how machine learning algorithms can help make decisions involving incomplete and complex data
– Discussion of how IoT can be applied to the supply chain