Foundations of Data and Models: Regression Analytics
Enhance your knowledge of the quantitative and computational realms of data science through the lens of regression analysis. Over the course of five days, you’ll learn to maximize the power of your advanced computing methods and identify strategies for fitting your data to models. Alongside global peers, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the underlying mathematical models that form the basis of data science—and learn which models work best in different circumstances.
– Examining how to fit data to models
– Defining linear least squares, non-linear least squares, singular value decomposition, sensitivity analysis, experiment design, and parameter error estimation
– Appreciating grid search, random search, simulated annealing, genetic algorithms, neural networks, and large inverse systems
– Investigating principles leading to rapid application of methods
– Evaluating the results of pre-programmed computer exercises
Use promo code KSA10 for a 10% discount on this course.