Management of Technology: Roadmapping & Development
Management of Technology: Roadmapping & Development, provides an overview of the principles, methods, and management tools for technologically enabled systems and organizations. By the end of the program, equipped with this knowledge, you’ll be able to lead the implementation of technology in your organization.
After completing this program, you will:
– Quantify technological progress over time using relevant figures of merit (FOMs).
– Perform a search for technologies using a systematic scouting approach and comprehensive intellectual property (IP) search.
– Map one or more technologies to a target product and/or service of their choice and set realistic FOM-based targets.
– Quantify the financial and societal value of a technology in its context.
– Shape the R&D strategy and portfolio of an organization based on a set of technology roadmaps and by creating an effective environment for R&D project execution.