Mastering Innovation & Design-Thinking
Solve your organization’s challenges by learning to think—and drive value—like a designer. Over the course of three days, you’ll acquire powerful new ways to conceive of radically innovative solutions, create a vision that gains buy-in, and develop solutions that people love, emotionally and intellectually. Through small group exercises and interactive lectures, you’ll gain the hands-on experience you need to pioneer innovation and design-thinking in your workplace.
– Understanding and applying a 10-Step Design Process
– Distinguishing between incremental innovation and radical innovation when creating new solutions
– Researching and understanding the complex network of stakeholders involved in any project
– Rapidly creating and refining a vision for any product or service using a 3-phase approach to align technical and non-technical audiences
– Understanding and using the psychology behind human-machine interface
– Effectively understanding if your end-users will be delighted by your product or service
Use the code KSA10 at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.