Nanoscience and Nanotech: Industrial Application and Transformation
Nano is a revolutionary scientific approach that is changing the way we think about matter—and offering enormous opportunities for transforming industrial innovation. In this groundbreaking course, you’ll join elite technology and engineering professionals to master cutting-edge tools and strategies for building and discovering at the nanoscale, and determine how to best apply and analyze nanoscale systems in your organization.
– Learn how nanotechnology and nanoscience are used in industrial sectors
– Examine how fundamental assumptions change at the nanoscale and explore the consequent effects on materials, systems, and applications
– Learn about the new research that will impact your career or business
– Delve into case studies that examine cutting-edge tools and strategies for building and discovering at the nanoscale, including fabrication techniques for micro- and nanofabrication, bottom-up synthesis of nanosystems, and characterization methods that apply to multiple fields
– Explore the inherent challenges and opportunities in managing, processing, and utilizing data streams associated with connecting the physical to the digital for nano applications
Use promo code KSA10 for a 10% discount on this course.