Safety Partners’ Webinar
A Primer on Moving Out
Best Practices Based on Recent Projects
The journey from needing new space to day one operations in that new space is a long and complicated process. There is no tried-and-true map to lead you through the different facets.
The best travel companions for this adventure are:
- A sense of what your company is today.
- A sense of who you want to be in 1, 3, and 5 years.
- A project charter.
- A realistic timeline.
- Checklists, checklists, checklists!
This complimentary webinar is designed to be a collective resource for education on moving and/or expanding into new space, either from an incubator, sub-leased, or currently leased space.
Meet your team!
- Becky Boyer, NCIDQ, IIDA, Director of Life Sciences, OTJ Architects
- Pat Gallagher, President & CEO, Hereva Consultants
- Philip Pavlovich, Associate Director of Development and Project Management, Siena Construction Corp.
- Joe Pearce, Director, Newmark Knight Frank
- Jennifer Reilly, President & COO, Safety Partners, Inc.
We will answer your questions and share our experiences from recent projects:
- Is there such thing as “too soon” to start planning?
- What are the biggest budget factors?
- How do you select a building that aligns with your science?
- How do you figure out if you need to do construction and how do you think about timing and costs?
- What is the permitting process and what are the biggest pain points?
- Why do small companies need partners to help?
August 18, 2020 8:00 am – 8:45 am