Sustainability: Strategies and Opportunities For Industry – Online Program
Developing strategies for sustainability is no longer an option in today’s society. Businesses need to consider the long-term impact of their operations on not only on their bottom lines, but also the environment.
In this online course taught by MIT Professor John E. Fernandez, participants will learn to:
– Identify the causes and catalysts of environmental decline that have led to the increased need for global sustainability.
– Understand the historical context of sustainability, as well as its current implications across all industries.
– Calculate different measurements of sustainability.
– Elaborate pragmatic strategies that can be employed across different sectors to bolster sustainability.
– Formulate policies directed at the promotion of sustainable practices.
Register now and save your seat!