In this section:
- Become a Member
- Maximize Your KSA Membership
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Membership FAQ
- Member Testimony
- Build connective tissue in Kendall. From new employees to senior leaders, we help our members connect across Kendall Square to build critical collaborations and partnerships.
- Champion change. From Diversity Equity and Inclusion to transportation, KSA empowers members to tackle issues that matter and facilitates conversations that future-proof our industries.
- Live up to our motto – The Future Lives Here. KSA collects, shapes, and distributes our community success stories to promote Kendall’s groundbreaking work globally.
Maximize your Membership
Maximize your membership by participating in or sponsoring our programs below. Click “get involved” to fill out a short form and a KSA team member will reach out to you with the next steps.
Who is a member of the KSA?
The Kendall Square Association is made up of over 150+ organizations across Kendall Square. From major employers like Sanofi, Pfizer, MIT, and Broad Institute to local non-profit organizations, independent restaurants and retailers, and start ups, KSA represents the entire Kendall ecosystem. To view a full list of KSA membership visit our online directory.
How much does membership cost?
Membership dues are an annual expense set to the calendar year and are determined by the size and sector of your organization. Email us at email@example.com for information on membership dues.
What are membership benefits?
While the entire Kendall community stands to benefit from the work that we do, KSA members have exclusive access to virtual and hybrid events, programs and networking throughout the year, including our Inclusion Drives Innovation program, Future of (how we) Work Task Force, Kendall Orientations and more. To view, a full list of events and programs visit our events calendar.
Upcoming Member Events
News & Updates
Sometimes innovation and group thinking are considered to be opposites. However, when faced with unprecedented circumstances that place potential risks on our ability to innovate, having the opportunity to closely engage with and learn from a shared brain trust, comprised of the most brilliant and creative minds and entrepreneurial spirits, we’re guaranteed to experience better outcomes
than if we stick to individual thinking."
Head, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, East North America