Kendall Square is unique, and shaped by the organizations and the people who work, learn, and connect here. We want the world to know what happens here. We use our voice to amplify your work building a better future.
- Looking Back, Looking Ahead
- Kendall Square Loves a Challenge
- Lengthening Our Lead with Secretary Hao
- Optimism Around Building A Sustainable Future, In Kendall and Beyond
Our focus at the KSA has always been on the people who make up the vibrant fabric of this neighborhood. Every other week, we share Kendall updates and incredible stories. Our @KendallNow newsletter works to embody the magic of Kendall Square–so we keep you connected to leading innovations, events, and each other.
Meet some of the people in Kendall Square who are leading, pivoting, and problem solving to drive real change.
- Meet Daisy Chiu and CASA Bikes
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Meet Connie Chin from 585 Arts
- From Kendall Square to Union Square
- Meet Nadim Ahmed, President and CEO at Cullinan Oncology
On the Record
The KSA connects with the media regularly about topics impacting KSA members and Kendall Square holistically. Topics include transportation, sustainability, workforce development, innovation and economic news. Here are recent stories featuring the KSA and its Executive Director, Beth O’Neill Maloney.
- The ‘bump factor’ returns to Kendall Square (Boston Globe, 11/15/2023)
- ‘You can’t cure cancer when you’re sitting in traffic’: The MBTA poses a problem for Mass. competitiveness (Boston Globe, 11/10/2023)
- Celebrating Kendall Square’s past and shaping its future (MIT News, 10/23/2023)
- Ripple Café will add a bit of music to Kendall, enhancing area not known for entertainment (Cambridge Day, (8/22/2023)
- Cambridge Seeing ‘Demand Issue’ As Life Sciences Slowdown Continues (Bisnow, 8/3/2023)
- Boston Mayor Wu kicks off Vicinity Energy’s electrification plans with the deconstruction of a steam turbine (NEREJ, 12/2/2022)
- MBTA officials eye connecting Red and Blue lines (AXIOS, 11/30/2022)
- Big Tech Layoffs Could Worsen Boston’s Struggling Office Market (Bisnow, 11/22/2022)
- Kendall Square remains a work in progress. Here’s what’s under construction.(Boston Globe, 11/13/2022)
- MBTA Expands Pay- Per-Use Limited Fare Program to Local Employers (MBTA, 10/24/2022)
- Doubling down on sustainability innovation in Kendall Square (MIT News, 10/24/2022)
- Boston, businesses to pay for employee bus, subway rides (CommonWealth Magazine, 10/24/2022)
- In a work-from-anywhere world, how will Kendall Square adapt for the future? (Boston Globe, 6/15/2022)