Kendall Square is unique, and shaped by the organizations and the people who work, learn, and connect here. We want the world to know what happens here. We use our voice to amplify your work building a better future.
Our focus at the KSA has always been on the people who make up the vibrant fabric of this neighborhood. Every other week, we share Kendall updates and incredible stories. Our @KendallNow newsletter works to embody the magic of Kendall Square–so we keep you connected to leading innovations, events, and each other.
Meet some of the people in Kendall Square who are leading, pivoting, and problem solving to drive real change.
- From Kendall Square to Union Square
- Meet Nadim Ahmed, President and CEO at Cullinan Oncology
- Turn Up the Volume on Your Next Event with New England Jazz Collaborative
- Optimism Around Building A Sustainable Future
- Kendall’s Urban Park Roof Garden
On the Record
The KSA connects with the media regularly about topics impacting KSA members and Kendall Square holistically. Topics include transportation, sustainability, workforce development, innovation and economic news. Here are recent stories featuring the KSA and its Executive Director, Beth O’Neill Maloney.
- Boston Mayor Wu kicks off Vicinity Energy’s electrification plans with the deconstruction of a steam turbine (NEREJ, 12/2/2022)
- MBTA officials eye connecting Red and Blue lines (AXIOS, 11/30/2022)
- Big Tech Layoffs Could Worsen Boston’s Struggling Office Market (Bisnow, 11/22/2022)
- Kendall Square remains a work in progress. Here’s what’s under construction.(Boston Globe, 11/13/2022)
- MBTA Expands Pay- Per-Use Limited Fare Program to Local Employers (MBTA, 10/24/2022)
- Doubling down on sustainability innovation in Kendall Square (MIT News, 10/24/2022)
- Boston, businesses to pay for employee bus, subway rides (CommonWealth Magazine, 10/24/2022)
- In a work-from-anywhere world, how will Kendall Square adapt for the future? (Boston Globe, 6/15/2022)